Indice del forum

asfsaf

safs

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Thurman Thomas Jersey
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
hongwei28

Apprendista
Apprendista

Iscritti

Etŗ: 30

usa
MessaggioInviato: 11 Ott 2018 03:54:25    Oggetto:  Thurman Thomas Jersey
Descrizione:

The New York Giants have added the title of vice president of football operations to the duties of assistant general manager Kevin Abrams.

General manager Dave Gettleman
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, who is undergoing treatment for lymphoma, made the announcement Wednesday. Abrams has been with the Giants since 1999.

Mark Koncz, brought in by Gettleman as a consultant before the draft, becomes the director of player personnel. Koncz was with the Carolina Panthers from 1994-2017 and was their director of pro scouting from 2000-17. He worked under Gettleman when Gettleman was Panthers general manager from 2013-16.

Chris Pettit has been appointed director of college scouting after spending the previous 13 years as an area scout. He joined the Giants' scouting staff in 2005.

Patrick Hanscomb will be an area scout whose concentration will be the Mid-Atlantic states. Hanscomb spent the previous 10 seasons in the team's pro personnel department.

Marcus Cooper has been hired as an area scout who will focus in the Southeast. Cooper spent the previous seven seasons with the Buffalo Bills.

John (Jackie) Miles is the team's new head equipment manager.

The news that the Chargers had opted to put Hunter Henry on the physically unable to perform list, rather than injured reserve
, led to some hope that Henry might play this season despite suffering a torn ACL in May. But itís only a sliver of hope.

Chargers General Manager Tom Telesco said it is possible Henry could play this season, but itís not likely.

鈥淭hat鈥檚 a normal transaction to do since his injury happened before training camp,Ē Telesco said. ďBut, it does give us the small opportunity that if his rehab comes along very, very well
, late in the year he could possibly come back to play. Now, the odds are much more that he鈥檒l play next year and not this year, we know that. But, we figured let鈥檚 keep the window open if we can. I think it鈥檚 great for him. He has that little carrot at the end that maybe, maybe he could play. But we鈥檒l be very
, very smart with it. Everything would have to perfectly line up. We would never jeopardize Hunter鈥檚 long-term prospect with doing something now. But the opportunity was there and we [did] it so we鈥檒l see where it goes, but that would be way, way down the road.鈥?/p>

In 2013, Chargers defensive end Melvin Ingram tore his ACL in May, and he came back to play in December of that year. So the Chargers know it can happen for Henry. But they also know itís a long shot.

Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 11 Ott 2018 03:54:25    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: