Indice del forum

asfsaf

safs

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

have released Niklas
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
panxing18

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

Sito web: http://www.dallascowbo...

usa
MessaggioInviato: 12 Set 2018 05:52:08    Oggetto:  have released Niklas
Descrizione:

Joe Bugel and Emmitt Thomas are winners of the 2018 Paul "Dr. Z" Zimmerman Award given by the Professional Football Writers of America for work as an NFL assistant coach.

Bugel spent 27 of his 32 NFL seasons as an assistant coach and is best known for building Washington's famous Hogs offensive line unit as the Redskins won three Super Bowls under head coach Joe Gibbs.

Kansas City defensive backs coach Thomas
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, a Pro Football Hall of Famer as a player, is in his 38th season as an NFL assistant coach. He has been lauded for his ability to develop players in the secondary.

Bugel and Thomas are the 11th and 12th recipients of the Dr. Z Award
, which was instituted by the PFWA in 2014.

Other 2018 nominees for the Dr. Z Award were Bobb McKittrick, Jim McNally and Dave Toub.

The Patriots took a look at former Cardinals second-round pick Troy Niklas this offseason and he made it to training camp with the team
, but he didn’t make it too deep into camp.

The team announced on Friday that they have released Niklas from their 90-man roster. Former Eagles wide receiver Paul Turner has been signed to fill the open spot.

Turner had nine catches for 126 yards in four games, including two starts
, with the Eagles during the 2016 season. He failed to make the team out of camp last year, landed with the Saints in January and wound up back on the street in June.

He’s the second recent addition to the Patriots receiving corps
, joining Devin Lucien in a group that will be missing Julian Edelman for the first four games and could be without Malcolm Mitchell as well.

Niklas had 19 catches for 203 yards and three touchdowns over 41 games with the Cardinals over the last four years.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato HomePage
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 12 Set 2018 05:52:08    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: